Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This piece was inspired by someone who holds a very special place in my heart,  this one is for you.......



The soul of my eyes see 


Your visual landscape
Dominates my every thought
The compass of my heart
Shifts like brisk winds
A breeze falters my soul
Swept a midst kalidescope invoked
Your array affectionately tracing
Imprint embedded upon this lone heart
Your blossoming succumbs
Immense rumblings peril 
The depths of me
You charter this once lone soul
You blanket me such warmth
Kindles exudes this intense blaze
Magnitudes of such affections dispel
In my lone hours, my heart distorts
Questions of why or why not
I should hold myself at fault
I exude this lovers prowess
As I chance the enchantments
As I motion towards thee
When I think of the sun
Sensations sparkle a once tormented heart
I cannot not fathom another moment apart
I want to be the reason of that smile that forms
I want to give you that new stride
You have rebirth something inside me
Alive again, so surreal
Such ambiguous spark
You are like the winds ascending the calm
Disdain the remnants, the still silence
Insatiable whims whisk the nightfall's
I want to be your all, you my shining light
Indulged me your sparkle glare
Exchanging stares, eyes like dancing stars
For so long, suffering through the rigors of
How long must I prolong
You are my soulful song
Trying to decipher, is this right or wrong
A thousand lifetimes over
Still conjuring, is this right or wrong
A man once told me "Always follow your heart"
Such a spark ignited, though this came uninvited
Today.......I confess....my heart like GPS
Following these trials, the alto of your beckoning call
My heart submerges these indelible tangibles I digest
Spruce me your blossom, rose petals layer your spreads
Embellish me the relic of your kisses
A time traveling seeking your heart, pieces of me
Crossing distant seas, this me and you
Close in jurisdiction, fixations for thee
Yet....seems as if you are many miles away


To have you
To hold you


To need you
This I do desire this very day.......

No matter the distance
The undercurrents
The resistance
My heart leads to your doorstep
Shallow spews conclude this dissertation
My fixation upon thee......
I can see you
Can you see me......

Take my hand as we ride this chariot

Take my hand, come away with me

Come with me.....Come this way.....





Copyright(c)2012 Roberto Denaro Styles

2 comments: