Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our Love~A RDS Collaboration featuring Alfreda Ghee










Alfreda Ghee






Look at you with that bright smile


Those beautiful eyes that see right through me


That loving heart that I refuse to let go of


The soul of an angel that I will cherish for ever


Cant seem to get you out of my mind


Lying here in time and all I seem to see is you


Filling spaces but they are just empty without you


Losing my mind because you are out of my reach


Falling deeper and deeper into this dark hole that surrounds the ground


knowing that you are the desires seeking my every breath


Wanting you more and more within 


Yearning and burning for your loving touch


Calling out for your touch in the midst of the night


feeling that you cant be too far from that bright star


Loving you scores upon scores


Rushing and sweating to get to your door


Like a loading gun waiting to fire the desires that are stirred up inside


Firing with all ive got not to miss the spot on your chest


Aiming to win your love above all and place it upon my breast


Wishing that we could be closer to this we share


The flares that rise when you cross my mind


When it ignites we wont be able to fight this feeling that we feel


My entire life I have spent searching for you


Now its time you follow those lights to where we will make a home


For two to become one!!!










































PoetauthorRoberto Denaro Styles






A shift in my heart


As I marinate 


Your many expressions of we


Penetrating the depths of my soul


I long your warmth at night


No longer shall my heart go lone


No longer shall I dwell distant and cold


I want to scream those three words


Shout them to every area code cause see.....


I didn't find you, you find me....


You brought forth discovery


Uncovering the true heart of me


Long buried under the rubbles


As I was lost, a shattered abyss


A lifeless shell dwelled this cold world


My precious pearl, my wonderful world


As I hearken to your calls.....We hold hands


Not for occasion....the persuasion of mode


Everything just feels right with you


You are the embodiment of me


You are my lost in every thought of thee


Your soulful sonnets wisk me away


By greater degrees


Knowing you are just a call away


Mutually understanding, you are my perfect plan devised


You are my actuality....my reality.....My every memory


You are my meant to be......Closer than family.....And yes....


You get me.....You know my fears......You understand me......


For each time we enevolope ourselves the whims of our affectionate favors shared......Your stare, that glare captures me as we lock......


Seeing not just the shell of thee......Seeing deeper inside me.....


Intense the chemistry......This surge of love penetrates me


Our blossom unfolds fate.....You brought the great within me.........


You are all that I can't be......You complete me, you don't just desire the idea of me.....


You desired every fold of my existence......Your presistence at times.....Had me questioning God like "What is this"


What is happening to me.....Suddenly, I can see us, matrimony.....My one and only......The first and last woman I will ever kiss.......






You cross my mind......Sincerly yours my dear.......


Fate has made it's way, opening the vaults of my heart, once headed for ruins.......Unexpected......This love I do receive........


You enhance me my precious misses......My queen.....My premadonna.......Bath me your delightful kisses......


My tasteful treat.......As we retreat to sollitude.....


Your love has awakened me.....My thirst you quench......


I need you closer to me........Every fold of you I need........


I heed your mating rituals......You are my divine......My spiritual connection......


As I reflect upon the thousand of days, a thousand ways I can say to you......How much I truly adore.....How much I truly love you.


























Copyright(c)2011 Alfreda Ghee
Copyright(c)2011 Roberto Denaro Styles 


1 comment:

  1. I am in awe at how we connect so well when we write... I still can't believe that I wrote this with you.... I am speechless..... I would read our work but never not until now did I really realize that we truly mesh together well... Love You and GOD BLESS...

    ReplyDelete