Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lost Without You.....

No matter how hard I try
These feelings I have for you won't seem to die

Can't escape the feelings I have for you
So true......I am lost without you

Every waking moment, You are always on my brain
Yet.....I am left to endure so much pain

Yes....it is true....Can't escape the feelings that I have for you
So true......I don't w...ant to be without you

When I think you.....I can't seem to close this chapter
Afterall, It is your heart that I am after....

Indeed, this is a known fact
Exact and true....What am I to do
Can't escape this longing I have to be with you

As the nights pass......I thought we had something that would last
A good friend told me that this too would pass
Time seems to move so fast......
I don't want this to pass.......I long to have you
What is a man to do......You mean so much to me
I just need you to see that you mean the world to me
I need you to see that everything I speak, from the heart
I need you to believe that my love 4 u is true
What am I do to.......
Can't escape the feelings......this longing.......or just being without you
Everything I speak is true......Yes, again I say it......I just cannot go another day being without you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment